Friday, September 14, 2012

Absent & Lung Testing.

Well, Last Weekend On Sunday... I Wasn't Feeling All That Well & I Laid Down, When I Woke Back Up From My Nap, I Felt Absolutely Horrible. But, Since Tomorrow Was Monday... I Thought I'll Just Take Medicine & I'll Be Fine! Monday Came & I Felt Horrible, I Was Coughing & Couldn't Catch My Breath Very Well... My Chest & Lungs Were Hurting, I Could Barely Sleep Without Waking Up Every Hour On The Hour...But... I Don't Like Missing School, So I Went & Since It Was Wildcat Block Day.... I Thought, Well... The Day Won't Be To Hard Because We Have Free Time For 37 Minutes. For Wildcat Block I Went Outside & Walked The Track, Because The Auditorium Was Closed...I Made Sure To Not Walk To Fast, Cody Mostly Walked With Me & My Friend Sierra Did Too. But My Other Friends Were Walking A lot Faster Than Me. Anyways, The Walking On The Track Didn't Really Hurt Me... Its Just I Was Having Trouble Breathing In To Deep. But Other Than That The Whole Day I Kept Falling A Sleep In My Classes After I Finished My Work & I Borrowed A Jacket From My Friend Kelsey In 3rd Period, Because It Was Cold & We Were Just Watching A Movie, So I Went To Sleep... When The Bell Rung It Was Time For Gym, But I Didn't Have To Do The Track Because My Mommy Wrote A Note Saying That I Was Having Trouble Breathing & That I Was Going To Have My Lungs Tested On Friday Morning... So, I Just Got To Sit On The Table By The Track, & Wait To Go Back Inside...Then Finally When We Went Back Inside, It Was Time To Get Dressed Back Into Normal School Wear, So After I Changed I Walked To 5th Period With Cody & My Friend Maddie... & We Soon Met Up With Our Other Friends In That Class And We Waited For Our Teacher To Open The Door, & By Then I Felt Really Bad. So, During Lunch Instead Of Eating I Just Laid My Head Down & Everyone Of My Friends Kept Asking What Was Wrong, I Told Them I Didn't Feel Good At All. Cody Kept Bending His Head Down Beside Me & Was Like Whats Wrong... I Was Like I'm Sick. lol I Didn't Want To Raise Up My Head Much, Because I Just Wanted To Sleep, So When We Went Back To Class The Teacher Called On Me To Answer Our Bell Ringer, I Got It Correct! ;D But After That I Don't Remember What He Taught I Was In & Out Of It During His Whole Lesson Monday & I Decided To Borrow My Friend Tristan's Jacket Because I Was Freezing & I Just Went To Sleep When The Teacher Gave Us Time To Work On Our Homework... Because I Just Wanted To Go Home, But Since I Was Already At School I Didn't Want To Return Back Home So I Went To 6th Period Next & It Was A Study Hall, & Since I Had Nothing To Do I Went To Sleep... Cody Kept Bothering Me Trying To Make Me Laugh, But I Wasn't Really In The Laughing "Mood" -_- So, I Finally Feel A Sleep & He Finally Decided To Let Me Stay A Sleep. The Bell Rung For 7th Period & Since It Was Drama I Knew I Wouldn't Get To Sleep... But I Couldn't Help It... I Was Just Too Weak To Stay Awake. So, While In Their I Was Freezing & Since Between 6th & 7th Period We Get An 8 Minute Break, & Since I Have An Older Sister In The High School With Me... I Thought (Hm, I Could Probably Borrow Her Jacket) So, I Hurried To Her Class & Asked Her... Sadly... She Didn't Have A Jacket... But, I Was Freezing So When I Got Back Into Drama Class, I Borrowed My Friend Nathan's Jacket But Then My Boyfriend Cody, I Guess Didn't Like Me Doing That, So He Gave Me His Jacket To Wear In Drama, So I Was Falling A Sleep... But I Just Kept Thinking Mrs.Dooley Is Going To Kill Me If I Fall A Sleep. But Then We Broke Up Into Groups... & So, I Fell A Sleep In My Group & My Group Leader Is My Boyfriend's Sister (Paige)... So, She Saw That I Was A Sleep... & She Asked If I Was Sick & I Was Like Yes & I Just Feel Back A Sleep & It Was Time To Go Home... So, I Gave Cody Back His Jacket & Cody, Sierra & Me Walked Out Of School To Go Home & Cody Separated From Me In Sierra, Because He Had To Go To Football Practice... & So, When Me & Sierra Were Walking Down The Steps I Was Like I Am Going To Pass Out... & She Was Like " It's Okay. I'll Catch You. " All I Was Thinking Is That I Better Not Fall, Because My Luck I Would Have Been Caught By The Concrete & Not By Sierra. lol
Anyways, I Was On The Bus... & Everything Made It Worse... I Started Crying & Everyone Kept Asking My Sister What Was Wrong & I Didn't Feel Like Speaking So I Just Let Her Answer. I Fell A Sleep On The Bus & Came Home And Also Went To Sleep... All I Could Eat When I Woke Up Was Popsicles. Anyways, The Next Two Days (Tuesday & Wednesday)... I Was ABSENT... & Well, Since I Don't Like Missing School It Was Hard Watching My Other Sisters & Brother Get On The Bus Without Me, But I Know It Was Better To Stay Home Instead Of Causing My Other Friends To Get Sick... But, When I Came Back Thursday Everyone Was Like "WHERE WERE YOU?" "WHY WERE YOU GONE?" "I MISSED YOU!" "YOU'RE BACK!" Things Of That Sort... Which Were Weird To Hear, Because I've Never Missed School For Being Sick... I've Always Been Able To Go To School While Being Sick Usually...But Just Not This Time... I Guess. ): Well, I Loved School Thursday, & I Was So Glad To Be Back. I'm Almost Caught Up In All Classes Except For Two... I Have To Wait For The Teacher To Give Me My Assignments. (: Whelp, I Like Going To School Better Than Just Staying Home & Being Sick... It Sucked. But I Did Love One Thing About Being Home, Which Was Being Home With My Mommy...♥ We Watched Teen Wolf Together ^_^
But, I Feel Alot Better Now, Except For Today I Had Lung Testing... It Was Sort of Hard To Do Though, I Was Coughing To Much...So The Doctor Made Me Take This Medicine From An Inhaler... Which The Medicine Was Gross, But It Helped A Good Bit & I Could Actually Breath In Deep & Blow Out The Air Without Coughing! It Was Probably The Best Feeling, Because I Haven't Been Able To Breath in Deep & Release The Air Without Coughing... For A While. So, It Was Sort Of A Feeling Of Relief On My Lungs. But My Results For The Lung Testing, Do Not Come Back Till September 25th, So Until Then I Won't Know If I have Asthma or Not. Well, I've Typed Enough For Today & I Will Probably Be Writing Another Blog Post Tomorrow Night Or Sunday Morning... Because, Tomorrow I'm Going To The Fair :D I'm Including A Picture At The Bottom Of My Post Of My Hospital Bracelet.
  - Joni Marie.♥

2 comments:

  1. My poor, Boo.
    I know you was sick and I'm glad your starting to feel better.I hate when my babies are sick.I hope yours and Julie's test come back okay, but whatever it tales to make you and her better we will do I love you<3
    Oh,and to correct the Cody boyfriend thing...ummm you may call him that but it's Not offical yet ;)
    He is a good christian boy but you have to wait for our approval which I'm sure we will discuss...Cody is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you felt that way Joni.I hope your better now,and good luck with Cody!


    Your best friend,

    Austin Hoyt


    ReplyDelete