Friday, September 28, 2012

Sorry This Post Is Long Over Due. Lol. Well, For Starters I Went To The Fair Not Expecting To See Any Friends... D: So, I Thought... Oh Goodness, I'm Going To Be Forever Alone, On EVERY Ride... But, I wasn't Actually I Found A Friend & We Rode Rides Together For A While... Until, I Found Out Cody Was There(: I Was In Line For Ride, & His Sister Paige & Her Friend Haylei Was Also In Line. So, Me & My Friend Were Waiting To Get On The Ride & Paige's Friend Haylei Turned Around & Said "Hey Joni, Your Man Is Here Somewhere." & Cody's Sister Turned Around & Said "Yeah He's Here. But He Ran Off As Soon As We Got Here." & All I Could Think Was (Yupp, That Sounds Like Cody.) Lol. Well, Julie Came Up With Her Little Boy-Friend. So, Me & My Friend & Julie & Her Boy-Friend Walked Around Looking For Cody, But I Didn't See Him. Then I Hear " Heyyyyy!" & Its Cody Running Up To Me, So I Turn Around & I Could Feel Myself Smiling & I Say " Oh, Hey." Lol. I Might Have Been Blushing. Lol. I Wasn't Expecting Cody To Be At The Fair, But It Made My Day 1,000 Times Better!!(: We Rode The Sizzler First, It Was Like The Scrambler At Holiday World. I Tried To Keep Myself  From Ending Up Squishing Him To Death xD lol
But It Didn't Really Work Out! D: Lololol. But It Was Funny, I Asked Him "Did I Hurt You?"& He Said "Uh.No" lol I Still Think I Did. lol Anyways, After We Got Off That Ride We Went On The Ferris Wheel. <3 & Just Talked & Talked, It Was Fun To Just Have Time To Talk To Each Without Any Interruptions From Anyone Else.(: It Was Just A Great Moment! Then We Walked With My Dad & My Sisters Sara, Elizabeth, & Julie, Also With My Brother Samuel & My Soon To Be Brother In Law Matt & Julie's Little Boy-Friend... We Walked Around & Watched The Demolition Derby For A Little Bit & My Daddy Seemed To Like Cody(: Which Made My Night Even Greater! Lol.
Plus, Cody Held My Hand In Front Of My Dad, Which I Thought Was Sweet That He Didn't Let Go.(: Also, My Dad Was Making Short Jokes About Me... So, Cody Decided To Join In & Make Short Jokes About Me As Well. So, They Like Tagged Teamed Me With Jokes :P So, I Was Just Thinking... Uhhhhh. Short Jokes Dx lol & So, We Went & Rode More Rides. Me & Cody & Julie & Matt & Elizabeth Went To This On Ride Called The Strawberry It Was Amazing We Spun Really Fast Because Cody Was Spinning The Ride Really Hard. It Was Alot Of Fun!(: Plus, I Met Cody's Little Sister... She Was Just Adorable. <33 Lol. I Took Her & My Little Brother On The Strawberry!(: I Just Couldn't Say No To Them. ;D After We Got Off That Ride, Me & Cody Took His Little Sister & My Little Brother Samuel On The Silver Streak... It Was Silly & Fun. Samuel & I Sang & Held Our Hands Up The Whole Time ^_^ It Was A Fun Moment For Me & Him...(: Cody & His Little Sister Seem To Have Fun Too!(: It Was Just Adorable Though. I Took A lot Of Photo's.
Also, The Last Ride I Rode With Cody & His Little Sister Was A Ride Called Zero Gravity It Was A Whole Lot Of Fun, But We All Were Pretty Silent On That Ride Lol. I Was Really Tired & Cody, He Seemed To Be Tired Too & His Little Sister Was Quiet Also. But, Before The Ride Started Cody Was Like "You Only Like Me For Me Little Sister!!" *Sarcastically* & I Said " Oh, Yeah. How Did You Know?!" Lol. Then Cody's Little Sister Told Me That I Was Pretty, Which I Thought Was Really Sweet. <3 & Also, Cody's Little Sister Said That His Family Thinks I'm Cute(: Which I couldn't Help But Smile After Hearing That!(: Lol.  But The Fair Was Just Amazing!(: It Was Fun Just To Hang Out With Cody & My Family... Though, My Mommy Didn't Get To Go ): Which That Sucked & She Was Missed So Much!! D: I Love My Mommy So Much & I Appreciate Everything She Does For Me(: She Is Absolutely Wonderful.
Cody & I on The Sizzler. (:                                                                      - Joni Marie. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joni,glad to see your happy.I miss you all exept Ramond for splitting us up.I never really payed much attention to your feelings for me,I'm sorry!
    Your BFF,
    Austin Hoyt

    ReplyDelete